Wednesday, May 12, 2004

We've Lost

My optimism for the USA maintaining its resolve weakens from the events of the last few days. As I look back on the stories from the major media types over the last 2 years, I am saddened by the cowardness and fool hardiness of our so called leaders.

1. The crybaby reaction of so many about the pictures of the 'humiliated' Iraqi prisoners. Granted they were funny, the pictures, and only a few guys, less than 7, took the pictures, the major news organizations were 'outraged'.

2. The dirtbags beheaded someone. Yeah, an innocent civilian. Where are the cries for retribution?

3. Remembering the general conversation over the last two years, I don't recall any voice shouting for increased and tougher military action. Damnit to hell, why don't we kill a few hundred thousand to set an example to the f**kw*ds who are left.

What I am saying is that there are two voices, the first represents what we are doing in Iraq, the second spouts that we should retreat and appease.

Where is the voice clammering for tougher military action? Hell, if the enemy doesn't want or can't start acting like part of the good side of humanity, our responsibility is to erase them. Clean them. Take out the garbage.

26 Praise:

Blogger pharmacy staffing firm06a, a true friend said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
Look into my mexico pharmacy
blog.

October 13, 2005 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
I hope you can look through my plastic surgery nj blog.

November 17, 2005 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my bad plastic surgery!

November 18, 2005 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery breast augmentation blog site.

November 19, 2005 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Hey son, you need to check out my plastic surgery kansas city blog!

November 19, 2005 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Hey playa! You need to check out my plastic surgery thailand blog.

November 20, 2005 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my bank credit card blog site.

November 21, 2005 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Check out the blog site with my arizona center plastic surgery tucson az in it!

November 21, 2005 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Search for my plastic surgery new jersey blog, please!

November 22, 2005 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Please discover my plastic surgery loan blog.

November 23, 2005 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Stop by and visiit my penis plastic surgery blog!

November 23, 2005 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
In my spare time I will look for your good plastic surgery blog.

November 26, 2005 at 4:08 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
You must peep out my breast plastic surgery blog.

November 27, 2005 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Sweetie, go and search my unsecured credit card blog for what you need.

December 1, 2005 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
Please go over my plastic surgery denver blog.

December 2, 2005 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
I was in love with your celebrity plastic surgery photo blog site.

December 2, 2005 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my picture of plastic surgery gone wrong blog site.

December 3, 2005 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Click on my plastic surgery phoenix blog before its to late.

December 4, 2005 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
It may look like it was hard work, but my celebrity plastic surgery blog was simple.

December 7, 2005 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Please go over my american express credit card blog.

December 9, 2005 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Once you sign on, check for my college student credit card blog.

December 10, 2005 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
I want you to stop and compare with my bad celebrity plastic surgery picture blog.

December 10, 2005 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery seattle blog

December 14, 2005 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Look who checking out my chase credit card blog?

December 17, 2005 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery washington dc blog!

December 18, 2005 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Ak Alaska House Cleaning, a true friend said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Please discover my house cleaning blog.

February 9, 2006 at 2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home