Wednesday, September 01, 2004

John Kerry the War Protestor

Was in Nashville this morning. I don't think he has left. I talked to a policeman of Nashville's finest and he said the fucker is still in town. I know which hotel, but I won't reveal it to maintain his security.

HOWEVER HOW the FUCK EVER that war protestor thinks he can do anything differently and protect us from terrorism is beyond me. Kerry, "my medals mean nothing" is achicken shit.

I talked to some of the Vets in town for their convention and they were disgusted that Kerry was showing up.

My conversation with the Police Officer went like this:

Me: Is the President in town?

Him: No that was yesterday.

Me: That's what I thought; what's going on here with all the police out?

Him: John Kerry is here.

Me: The war protestor?

Him: Yeah,

Me: Fuck him!!!

Him: yeah

Me: Tell him I said so.

Him: I will.

Then today he had this to say. You'd think he'd say Bush was not going after these guys hard enough. No he said, I'd do everything different. Then lied about a few facts about body armor. And twisted things around.

But did he say we should kick ass harder? NO.

Did he say we needed more troops? NO

Did he say we had done too little? NO

What did he say? Here you read it yourself:

Kerry Challenges Bush on Terror Policies
Email this StorySep 1, 12:41 PM (ET)By NEDRA PICKLER

(AP) Democratic presidential nominee Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., waves to supporters after a short rally...Full Image
if (NAV_NS&&NAV_VER");
else document.write(" ");

var fiMaxNumSponLinks = 5;
var fiSponLinksDivHgt = 195;
var fiSponLinkTarget = new Array();
var globHtmlWriteSponSideBar1Obj = new Object();
globHtmlWriteSponSideBar1Obj.type = '8';
fiSponLinkTarget[0]= new Array('gca_sidebar1', globHtmlWriteSponSideBar1Obj);
fiSponLinkTarget[1]= new Array('gca_sidebar1', globHtmlWriteSponSideBar1Obj);
fiSponLinksChannelTag = 'excite_myway_news_js';
document.write('');
Google sponsored links
2004 Democratic Candidate - Read All the Latest Kerry News at washingtonpost.com - Search Now!www.washingtonpost.com Election Books - Political Book Club. The book club For people in the know. Join Today!www.americancompass.com
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - In a sharply worded challenge to President Bush, Democratic Sen. John Kerry said Wednesday "extremism has gained momentum" as a result of administration missteps in Iraq, but said the war on terror is a winnable one with the right policies.
"When it comes to Iraq, it's not that I would have done one thing differently, I would have done almost everything differently" than the president, the presidential candidate said in a speech to the national convention of the American Legion.
Kerry spoke dismissively of a statement Bush made Monday - then rescinded on Tuesday - that the war on terror might not be winnable.
"I absolutely disagree," he said. "With the right policies, this is a war we can win, this is a war we must win, and this is a war we will win." Kerry said. "... In the end, the terrorists will lose and we will win because the future does not belong to fear, it belongs to freedom."

Kerry, a veteran who won five medals for service in the Vietnam War, saluted his audience as he stepped to the same podium where Bush spoke on Tuesday. He saluted again as he wrapped up his speech.

And he spent Christmas in Cambodia. And accused his fellow officers of being baby killers and rapists. He was there? He saw this? And as an officer he didn't report it? He said his own medals meant nothing!


He accused the administration of failing to keep faith with the nation's 36 million veterans by
underfunding VA programs that leave thousands of former servicemen and women without adequate, timely health care and reduced retirement and disability payments.

"The job will be done when the government stops asking veterans for increased co-payments, enrollment fees and other charges to shift the burden of care to more veterans and drive more than a million veterans out of the system," he said.

But the heart of the speech was a strong attack on Bush's policies in Iraq, delivered at a time when Republicans were midway through a national convention designed largely to stress the president's credentials as an effective commander in chief in the war on terror.
Kerry catalogued what he said was a long list of administration shortcomings on Iraq - failing to heed the advice of senior generals on the number of troops needed for postwar operations, failing to secure the country's borders, failing to share responsibility with NATO or the United Nations, shortchanging the training and equipping of the Iraqi police and more.

As a result, he said, "today's terrorists have secured havens in Iraq that were not there before. And we have been forced to reach accommodation with those who have repeatedly attacked our troops.

"Violence has spread in Iraq. Iran has expanded its influence, and extremism has gained momentum," Kerry said.

Yeah, just look at all the Iraqi's protesting the removal of Sadaam!

Should we be ashamed how it turned out?

Should we kill a few million and let them know there is no future for
vandalism, sniper shootings, protests. Isn't the chance of a young male dieing
in D.C. greater than what is faced by our soldiers in Iraq????

Do you know what the truth is about issue?

You were a chickenshit during VietNam and you are again today. Stop your
whining and face it you are a loser.



As a Massachusetts senator, Kerry voted in 2002 to give Bush the authority to oust Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein, and said recently that he would still do so in hindsight, even knowing that no weapons of mass destruction have been found.

But Kerry said, "I would never have diverted resources so quickly from Afghanistan," where the Taliban has been forced from power but Osama bin Laden and other members of al-Qaida remain free.
OH? And the problem in Afghanistan is what?

"I wouldn't have ignored my senior military advisers. I would have made sure that every soldier put in harm's way had the equipment and body armor they needed. I would have built a strong, broad coalition of our allies around the world.
Are you saying you wouldn't make your own decisions? Oh, that's right you have
never seen a side of an issue you didn't like.

"And if there's one thing I learned from my service, I would never have gone to war without a plan to win the peace," he said.

And your plan is? What exactly?
Kerry's remarks marked his first extensive foray into the controversy that Bush triggered earlier this week. In a television interview aired Monday, the Republican said he wasn't certain the war on terror was winnable. The following day - before the same American Legion members whom Kerry addressed - Bush said it was.

Kerry spoke as the Democratic Party decided to air a new 30-second ad in battleground states, a commercial designed to stress the same points the Massachusetts senator covered. It accuses Bush of "a failure in leadership.""Mounting casualties, costing $200 billion and counting," the ad says. "Now they call it a 'catastrophic success.' They say they 'miscalculated.' And now they say the war on terror is unwinnable."

The visit to the American Legion gathering was Kerry's first public political campaigning since Saturday, and marked an unusual decision to actively campaign while the opposition party was in the midst of its convention.

Kerry aides announced on Tuesday that the campaign will begin buying $45 million worth of commercial time in 20 states through Election Day. Aides described the investment - which amounts to about half of Kerry's overall budget for the fall campaign - as a down payment on their advertising strategy.


32 Praise:

Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Click on my hollywood plastic surgery blog before its to late.

November 15, 2005 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my plastic surgery hawaii!

November 16, 2005 at 3:12 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery florida blog.

November 16, 2005 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my awful plastic surgery blog

November 17, 2005 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
In my spare time I will look for your plastic surgery san diego blog.

November 17, 2005 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Search for my awful plastic surgery blog, it will leave you speechless.

November 19, 2005 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Come as you are and look at my pro and cons of plastic surgery blog.

November 21, 2005 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Stop by and visiit my plastic surgery photo blog!

November 22, 2005 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Search for my no credit credit card blog, it will leave you speechless.

November 23, 2005 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Click on my penis plastic surgery blog before its to late.

November 24, 2005 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Please proceed to my plastic surgery san diego blog when you find the time.

November 24, 2005 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Please examine my plastic surgery breast implant blog as soon as you can.

November 24, 2005 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Please examine my plastic surgery denver blog as soon as you can.

November 25, 2005 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Click on my plastic surgery st louis blog before its to late.

November 25, 2005 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Stop by and visiit my plastic surgery san diego blog!

November 26, 2005 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Stop by and visiit my celebrity plastic surgery photo blog!

November 27, 2005 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Come as you are and look at my plastic surgery houston blog.

November 27, 2005 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
You got me! I will check out your orange county plastic surgery blog a.s.a.p!

November 28, 2005 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery gone wrong blog.

November 29, 2005 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Click on my blog before its to late.

November 29, 2005 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
I hope you can look through my plastic surgery michigan blog.

November 29, 2005 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Hey why don't you peep my liposuction plastic surgery blog site.

December 1, 2005 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Hey playa! You need to check out my plastic surgery boston blog.

December 2, 2005 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
I want you to look for my male plastic surgery blog.

December 3, 2005 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Search for my beverly hills plastic surgery blog, it will leave you speechless.

December 9, 2005 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Please discover my plastic surgery miami blog.

December 15, 2005 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Hey why don't you peep my plastic surgery cost blog site.

December 16, 2005 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Check out my american board of plastic surgery blog, you won't be sorry!

December 16, 2005 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Stop by and look at my southern california plastic surgery blog site.

December 17, 2005 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery phoenix blog

December 17, 2005 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Come as you are and look at my nose plastic surgery blog.

December 17, 2005 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Ar Arkansas House Cleaning, a true friend said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Check out the blog site with my mo missouri house cleaning in it!

February 9, 2006 at 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home