Saturday, October 16, 2004

Accountant

Paula Biddle knew her numbers. She could add, subtract, multiply and divide. Once she even passed her CPA exam. She worked hard, and played nice.

No one knew what happened to her. She just up and left Memphis one day. She sold most of her stuff. Got in her car and drove off to parts unknown. Even her friend Mary Jane disappeared the next year. The two girls were born in the late 50's. And as best friends stayed close together all during grade school through college.

Paula met a fellow in her first accounting class at the University. He represented all that she dreamed about. Tall, good looking, smart, and from a middle class background; not the background her parents were from and her brothers entered. They were firemen, mechanics and plumbers. Paula wanted a finer life and she found it in her first boyfriend.

She loved him. He made her forget about everyone else. She gave herself to him. He left his wife for her. Then she moved on, leaving him behind, moving out of state.

The lovers stayed together almost two years. They drifted apart or she stopped thinking about trying to get him back. But the boy thought about her every day for the rest of his life. He liked her curley hair and hazel eyes. He liked the fact that she was just 2 inches shorter and they could kiss standing up and look each other in their eyes.

Paula played the guitar for him and sang for him. She gave him a ride in her car when he had to walk.

25 Praise:

Blogger Mikey, a true friend said...

I really liked the info on your site about Accountant - nice work. I've just started my own Accountant Secrets blog and would really appreciate you stopping by

October 13, 2005 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Want to see top notch work, peep my plastic surgery tummy tuck blog site for the bomb work!

November 16, 2005 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
Please examine my free plastic surgery blog as soon as you can.

November 16, 2005 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery denver blog!

November 17, 2005 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Stop by and visiit my plastic surgery gone wrong blog!

November 18, 2005 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Want to see top notch work, peep my plastic surgery procedure blog site for the bomb work!

November 19, 2005 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Go and click my awful plastic surgery blog.

November 23, 2005 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
I hope you can look through my awful plastic surgery celebrity blog.

November 23, 2005 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
I will give you access to jump to my costa rica plastic surgery blog.

November 24, 2005 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
I was in love with your plastic surgery picture blog site.

November 25, 2005 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery san diego blog!

November 27, 2005 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Search for my costa rica plastic surgery blog, please!

November 28, 2005 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
I can't explain, but you need to check my plastic surgery kansas city blog!

November 30, 2005 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Go by and hit my plastic surgery before and after blog, you'll be glad you did.

December 1, 2005 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery before and after picture blog.

December 1, 2005 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please proceed to my teen credit card debt statistics blog when you find the time.

December 5, 2005 at 5:18 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
I can't explain, but you need to check my plastic surgery for man blog!

December 5, 2005 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Sweetie, go and search my newport beach plastic surgery blog for what you need.

December 6, 2005 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Please discover my plastic surgery new jersey blog.

December 7, 2005 at 3:03 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Sweetie, go and search my plastic surgery las vegas blog for what you need.

December 11, 2005 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
You got me! I will check out your the las vegas center for plastic surgery blog a.s.a.p!

December 11, 2005 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
In my spare time I will look for your plastic surgery minneapolis blog.

December 15, 2005 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Want to see top notch work, peep my plastic surgery center blog site for the bomb work!

December 17, 2005 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Ar Arkansas House Cleaning, a true friend said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Look into my wi wisconsin house cleaning blog.

February 9, 2006 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Addison, a true friend said...

Hey, while searching for widgets for my blog, I stumbled upon www.widgetmate.com and wow! I found what I wanted. A cool news widget. My blog is now showing latest news with title, description and images. Took just few minutes to add. Awesome!

June 10, 2007 at 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home