Saturday, October 16, 2004

Cigarettes

Mr. Law banned cigarette smoking inside the factory and in the warehouse over five years ago. The government sponsered quit smoking advertisements. As a social partner promoting healthy lifestyles, he believed that since senior management believed strongly that they should not only set a good example, but they should also implement rules that encouraged healthy lifestyles and reduced the risk of fire. Management could not smoke in the company. The rules said that smokers could smoke in the breakrooms and outside. People caught smoking would be given a warning and after two warnings they would be suspended for two weeks without pay.

As people will be people, a few broke the rule when they could. Sometimes a person can smell the smoke. The smokers sneaked a puff or two, and they knew the best places in the warehouse. The reasons being was that there were fewer people there and Charlie only checked on Friday's just before he handed out the checks.

Charlie walked down the aisles. He inspected all the aisles every week. He called it the walking inspection. Sometimes he'd smell smoke, sometimes not. When he smelled smoke, he wrote it down on his calendar and wondered if he should walk the aisles every day.

Later that day, he went home and thought of Paula.

34 Praise:

Blogger talebat-elm, a true friend said...

hi >>

(senior management believed strongly that they should not only set a good example)

good example = no smooking >>

smoking is a bad habit ,,,this this the truth !
smoking people know this truth ,,but thy still smooking !!

January 2, 2005 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services, a true friend said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Where you been? You have got to look at my temporary staffing
blog!

October 11, 2005 at 3:43 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery before and after photo blog site.

November 16, 2005 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
I beg of you, just check out my vaginal plastic surgery blog.

November 16, 2005 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
My plastic surgery los angeles blog, is something you need to peep out!

November 17, 2005 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Please go over my plastic surgery dallas blog.

November 17, 2005 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Check out my beverly hills plastic surgery blog, you won't be sorry!

November 18, 2005 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Check out the blog site with my plastic surgery hawaii in it!

November 18, 2005 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my lil kim plastic surgery blog site.

November 18, 2005 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Everyday of the month you need to peep my plastic surgery boston blog.

November 19, 2005 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
Everyday of the month you need to peep my plastic surgery seattle blog.

November 20, 2005 at 2:17 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery breast implant blog.

November 20, 2005 at 3:27 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery mexico blog!

November 23, 2005 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Hey playa! You need to check out my frequent flyer credit card blog.

November 24, 2005 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Search for my southern california plastic surgery blog, it will leave you speechless.

November 24, 2005 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Check out my plastic surgery san diego blog, you won't be sorry!

November 27, 2005 at 4:15 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Go and find my plastic surgery picture blog.

November 30, 2005 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Check out my teen and plastic surgery blog, you won't be sorry!

November 30, 2005 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Want to see top notch work, peep my male plastic surgery blog site for the bomb work!

December 2, 2005 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Search for my ear plastic surgery blog, please!

December 3, 2005 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Search for my breast plastic surgery blog, please!

December 4, 2005 at 2:20 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your teen and plastic surgery blog.

December 4, 2005 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Go by and hit my plastic and reconstructive surgery blog, you'll be glad you did.

December 4, 2005 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
I know that you love my work so, look up my plastic surgery before and after picture blog.

December 6, 2005 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Look into my credit card merchant account blog.

December 9, 2005 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Look into my newport beach plastic surgery blog.

December 11, 2005 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Check out the blog site with my apply online for credit card in it!

December 11, 2005 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Once you sign on, check for my plastic surgery kansas city blog.

December 13, 2005 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Please proceed to my vaginal plastic surgery blog when you find the time.

December 13, 2005 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Want to see top notch work, peep my breast plastic surgery blog site for the bomb work!

December 13, 2005 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
It may look like it was hard work, but my picture of plastic surgery gone wrong blog was simple.

December 14, 2005 at 1:50 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your charlotte plastic surgery blog.

December 14, 2005 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my plastic surgery texas blog site.

December 16, 2005 at 2:22 AM  
Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Sweetie, go and search my nm new mexico house cleaning blog for what you need.

February 9, 2006 at 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home