Friday, October 15, 2004

Good Morning

Albert looked across the factory floor. He winked at Rachell and she smiled. Lydia looked up from her work bench for less than a second or even a split second. She saw Mr. Law and smiled, but was too embarrassed to look directly at him. She was thinking how much she appreciated her job.

Albert walked toward Lydia and came up to her workstation.

"Good morning, Lydia."

"Morning, sir." Nothing else was said. Lydia was busy organizing her bench. Stacking a supply of 3/8" nuts on the left next to the washers. She adjusted her light. She sipped her water bottle and waited for the assembly line to start up. She thought about how CHarlie made her nervous.


26 Praise:

Blogger oklahoma pharmacy jobs0f, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
I hope you had a chance to check out my pharmacy staffing firm
blog.

October 13, 2005 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger prepaid credit card00, a true friend said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your credit card deal blog.

November 1, 2005 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger TechDown, a true friend said...

I really enjoy your blog. I wanted to let you know I've found some great info about Honda Reward Card
at Honda Reward Card
. Check it out and keep up the great blog.

November 8, 2005 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Please proceed to my male plastic surgery blog when you find the time.

November 15, 2005 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Check out my disapointments plastic surgery blog, please!

November 17, 2005 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Search for my orange county plastic surgery blog, it will leave you speechless.

November 17, 2005 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery for man blog

November 18, 2005 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Please consider looking at my awful plastic surgery blog.

November 19, 2005 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Sweetie, go and search my plastic surgery detroit blog for what you need.

November 19, 2005 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Hey son, you need to check out my plastic surgery detroit blog!

November 20, 2005 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
My plastic surgery financing blog, is something you need to peep out!

November 21, 2005 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Check out the blog site with my risk of plastic surgery in it!

November 22, 2005 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Please discover my charlotte plastic surgery blog.

November 23, 2005 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I will give you access to jump to my plastic surgery detroit blog.

November 24, 2005 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Please go over my plastic surgery illinois blog.

November 24, 2005 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery photo blog!

November 25, 2005 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my costa rica plastic surgery blog

November 25, 2005 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Hey why don't you peep my celebrity plastic surgery blog site.

November 28, 2005 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
It may look like it was hard work, but my priscilla presley plastic surgery blog was simple.

November 28, 2005 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Go and click my celebrity plastic surgery photo blog.

November 30, 2005 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
I want you to look for my plastic surgery san diego blog.

November 30, 2005 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Please discover my ear plastic surgery blog.

December 3, 2005 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Stop by and visiit my credit card payment blog!

December 3, 2005 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
My beverly hills plastic surgery blog, is something you need to peep out!

December 8, 2005 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Please discover my plastic surgery michigan blog.

December 12, 2005 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Ca California House Cleaning, a true friend said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Please come by and see my wy wyoming house cleaning blog.

February 10, 2006 at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home