Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Horses, the Saddle Kind

Paula Biddle never road a horse. Maybe never even touched one. She didn't know which side to get up on to ride. In fact, she didn't know how to saddle a horse.

Sometimes when a horse is saddled, the cinch slips and when the cinch slips, the saddle slips. When the saddle slips, the rider falls. The tact is known to slip. The riding risk is characteristerised by or intrinsic to any sport or recreational opportunity. If a person falls, what did you expect to happen?

Ask superman. He'll tell you those darn horses are dangerous as heck and if you aren't super careful, you'll hurt yourself. Even if you know what you are doing, you'll hurt yourself.




27 Praise:

Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Please consider looking at my plastic surgery washington dc blog.

November 16, 2005 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Search for my plastic surgery gone bad blog, it will leave you speechless.

November 17, 2005 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Go and click my plastic surgery breast augmentation blog.

November 17, 2005 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery boston blog.

November 19, 2005 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Search for my plastic surgery illinois blog, please!

November 20, 2005 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery san francisco blog site.

November 22, 2005 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Please proceed to my plastic surgery texas blog when you find the time.

November 22, 2005 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Jump into my plastic surgery staten island blog.

November 23, 2005 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my atlanta plastic surgery blog

November 23, 2005 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
I was in love with your plastic surgery los angeles blog site.

November 24, 2005 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my plastic surgery financing!

November 26, 2005 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery detroit blog!

November 26, 2005 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Hey son, you need to check out my charlotte plastic surgery blog!

November 27, 2005 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Go by and hit my southern california plastic surgery blog, you'll be glad you did.

November 28, 2005 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Stop by and visiit my orange county plastic surgery blog!

December 2, 2005 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your plastic surgery kansas city blog.

December 2, 2005 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Come as you are and look at my nose plastic surgery blog.

December 3, 2005 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
In my spare time I will look for your plastic surgery tummy tuck blog.

December 4, 2005 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
I can't explain, but you need to check my beverly hills plastic surgery blog!

December 4, 2005 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Go and find my plastic surgery seattle blog.

December 5, 2005 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery california blog.

December 5, 2005 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Stop by and look at my plastic surgery cost blog site.

December 6, 2005 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your plastic surgery statistics blog.

December 7, 2005 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Search for my plastic surgery texas blog, please!

December 17, 2005 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
I was in love with your male plastic surgery blog site.

December 17, 2005 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Check out my plastic surgery texas blog, you won't be sorry!

December 18, 2005 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning, a true friend said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Sweetie, go and search my nj new jersey house cleaning blog for what you need.

February 9, 2006 at 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home