Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I am feeling real good.

Basically, I am happy the election has been decided. Kerrie scared the heck out of me. I went ahead and voted for Mr. Bush. Did the VP rock last night. I could not believe it, he slapped Quales, I mean Edwards, so blind he now needs a seeing eye dog.

What an idiot, Edwards. Who picked him to run with Kerrie? I have to tell you, I much rather (not Dan) vote for a Democrat than a REpublican. Who does the Republicans represent? The same people who fund the Demo's; fat cats and rich dudes who stand to gain from either. But Kerrie? Yikes, he is someone more liberal than that Teddy Boy Kennedy. Teddy "give me a drink" Kennedy. Teddy "Mary Jo, you want to go swimming?" Kennedy. Teddy "darn, I got caught cheating on the Bar Exam" Kennedy.

FOr the life of me I can't imagine Kerrie even knowing where Tennessee is, nevermind helping us backwood hicks out. No way, he'll want to raise our taxes and give us universal medicare so Doc Rodgers and nurse Ellen can see us for free. Wellllll, that is good and dandy, but I don't think that's gonna free up any of Doc Rodgers schedule. You can't get an appointment now without a 2 week wait. And if you have an accident, you might as well go to the next county over if you want to be seen today.

More taxes and no more services, if you like, then vote for Kerrie. He is a pompous dirtbag, married to one of the richest women in the world. Has he ever, ever done anything for himself.

I promise, not another single word about politics. Im tired of it. I never voted for a Republican President before. Please forgive me.


1 Praise:

Blogger Linux Unix, a true friend said...

Cute blog! Please visit my dog obedience training blog.

October 18, 2005 at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home