Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Lydia's Poem

When i get lonely, I look for you.
When I want to love someone, I think of you.
Since you are 90% horizontal, I’m impressed
When I read your letters, I start feeling good again.
When I think about sex, you are there.
When I want to talk, I call you.
When I stroll through the meadow, I wish you were with me
When I remember he is married to a different person,
I pop out of my daydream, am glad that I know you.
Because I want to be like you more than be with you.

21 Praise:

Blogger prepaid credit card00, a true friend said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Sweetie, go and search my fleet credit card blog for what you need.

November 3, 2005 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Hey son, you need to check out my orange county plastic surgery blog!

November 16, 2005 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery st louis blog.

November 18, 2005 at 4:37 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery cost blog.

November 18, 2005 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Hey son, you need to check out my plastic surgery before and after picture blog!

November 20, 2005 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Once you sign on, check for my lil kim plastic surgery blog.

November 21, 2005 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Check out the blog site with my plastic surgery hawaii in it!

November 24, 2005 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my celebrity plastic surgery blog site.

November 24, 2005 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
I want you to look for my plastic surgery staten island blog.

November 25, 2005 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Look into my breast plastic surgery blog.

November 25, 2005 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery breast implant blog!

November 26, 2005 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
You got me! I will check out your awful plastic surgery celebrity blog a.s.a.p!

November 28, 2005 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
I will give you access to jump to my teen and plastic surgery blog.

November 30, 2005 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Where you been? You have got to look at my nose plastic surgery blog!

November 30, 2005 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery new jersey blog.

December 2, 2005 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Look who checking out my the las vegas center for plastic surgery blog?

December 4, 2005 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Hey why don't you peep my nose plastic surgery blog site.

December 4, 2005 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Hey playa! You need to check out my plastic surgery fort worth blog.

December 5, 2005 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Check out my charlotte plastic surgery blog, please!

December 7, 2005 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
Please consider looking at my plastic surgery staten island blog.

December 18, 2005 at 2:25 AM  
Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning, a true friend said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Look into my pr puerto rico house cleaning blog.

February 9, 2006 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home