Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I've been linked.

Go, figure this. Do the math.

This site gets about 4 hits a day on average. Big woo!!!

I have one Regular Visitor. Maizzy. Who is a nice person.

And she linked me. I used to link her back, but I don't link anymore because I haven't made the time. I should link her and a few more. But I don't, so shoot me!

But this guy now has me linked one day last week. I have no idea why. I think it is one of those random seredipity things that happen on the web. I appreciate his effort.

I appreciate reaganesque stopping by to say hi. Why, I have no idea. We have nothing in common. She writes well. Has well thought out political opinions. Is attractive. Is 17. Is in California. Why she said hi, I have no idea. I do no have well thought out opinioins. I look old. I'm 55. I'm in Tennessee.
I wish i could write as well as she does.

Thanks Omega.

28 Praise:

Blogger Omega, a true friend said...

You're welcome.

November 26, 2004 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I know that you love my work so, look up my pharmacy staffing
blog.

October 10, 2005 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Hey son, you need to check out my arizona plastic surgery blog!

November 17, 2005 at 4:06 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Hey playa! You need to check out my cosmetic plastic surgery blog.

November 17, 2005 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please go over my plastic surgery washington dc blog.

November 18, 2005 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Oh please, check for the blog site with my male plastic surgery!

November 20, 2005 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I hope you had a chance to check out my liposuction plastic surgery blog.

November 21, 2005 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please consider looking at my charlotte plastic surgery blog.

November 21, 2005 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my plastic surgery georgia blog site.

November 22, 2005 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
It may look like it was hard work, but my bad credit plastic surgery financing blog was simple.

November 22, 2005 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Look who checking out my teen and plastic surgery blog?

November 23, 2005 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Go by and hit my atlanta plastic surgery blog, you'll be glad you did.

November 26, 2005 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Sweetie, go and search my bad credit plastic surgery financing blog for what you need.

November 27, 2005 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
I know that you love my work so, look up my plastic surgery financing blog.

November 29, 2005 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Go and click my plastic surgery detroit blog.

November 29, 2005 at 3:46 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Please go over my plastic surgery photo blog.

December 1, 2005 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Go and click my plastic surgery detroit blog.

December 2, 2005 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
I hope you can look through my penis plastic surgery blog.

December 2, 2005 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my plastic surgery san diego blog.

December 3, 2005 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your long island plastic surgery blog.

December 5, 2005 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Sweetie, go and search my plastic surgery philadelphia blog for what you need.

December 6, 2005 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Look into my plastic surgery nj blog.

December 6, 2005 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
In my spare time I will look for your plastic surgery phoenix blog.

December 7, 2005 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my plastic surgery los angeles blog site.

December 8, 2005 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Check out the blog site with my capital visa credit card in it!

December 13, 2005 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
I know that you love my work so, look up my arizona plastic surgery blog.

December 13, 2005 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my plastic surgery michigan blog site.

December 13, 2005 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Tx Texas House Cleaning, a true friend said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Check out my mt montana house cleaning blog, please!

February 9, 2006 at 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home