Thursday, November 25, 2004

Pray for the Ukraine

Here are the words to a prayer sung in the churches.

A Prayer for Ukraine

My prayer does not go unheard,
To you, our incense rises.
And my heart is heard without difficulty
In strange lands, in Your heavenly temple.

God, I pray for Ukraine,
God, I pray to you for its people.
May You forgive them,
May You save them,
And may Your favor on us rest.
God, I know
That You will be with us.
In Your temples under heaven
Joy and peace You're giving,
Life to the people You're showing,
Us in the Book of Life You've written!

In Your Living Glory,
You to the people have given power,
So that the people all pray to God
Who in Christ was reconciled to us.


Thanks to Tulip Girl

31 Praise:

Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Jump into my plastic surgery new york blog.

November 16, 2005 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your facial plastic surgery blog.

November 16, 2005 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
It may look like it was hard work, but my plastic surgery for man blog was simple.

November 16, 2005 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Hey son, you need to check out my credit card balance transfer blog!

November 17, 2005 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Look into my liposuction plastic surgery blog.

November 19, 2005 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Search for my bad plastic surgery blog, it will leave you speechless.

November 19, 2005 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
I will give you access to jump to my plastic surgery phoenix blog.

November 21, 2005 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
I beg of you, just check out my plastic surgery before and after blog.

November 22, 2005 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Hey why don't you peep my plastic surgery center blog site.

November 23, 2005 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my plastic surgery before and after blog.

November 25, 2005 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery new jersey blog.

November 28, 2005 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
You must peep out my plastic surgery financing blog.

November 30, 2005 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Search for my southern california plastic surgery blog, it will leave you speechless.

November 30, 2005 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my vaginal plastic surgery blog site.

December 1, 2005 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my awful plastic surgery blog site.

December 4, 2005 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Jump into my free plastic surgery blog.

December 4, 2005 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Go and click my plastic and reconstructive surgery blog.

December 5, 2005 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my plastic surgery california blog.

December 6, 2005 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery boston blog site.

December 6, 2005 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Click on my plastic surgery before and after photo blog before its to late.

December 7, 2005 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I want you to stop and compare with my bad plastic surgery blog.

December 8, 2005 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Mysticman, a true friend said...

Greetings Lynn I was looking for pray to god information and I landed on your pages. While Pray for the Ukraine was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out pray to god , Ok thanks for the read , take care.

December 13, 2005 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
I know that you love my work so, look up my plastic surgery gone bad blog.

December 14, 2005 at 2:36 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Look into my arizona plastic surgery blog.

December 14, 2005 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
I will give you access to jump to my plastic surgery gone bad blog.

December 14, 2005 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Mysticman, a true friend said...

I was out searching for prayers related information, when I landed on your page. Lynn you have some good stuff there. While Pray for the Ukraine wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for prayers, see you again some time.

January 16, 2006 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Mysticman, a true friend said...

Well Lynn certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for christian stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for christian
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.

January 22, 2006 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning, a true friend said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my house cleaning blog

February 9, 2006 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger Mysticman, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn love your blog. I came across it while looking for how to pray. I know Pray for the Ukraine is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for how to pray stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care

February 19, 2006 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger Mr JaguarDriver, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn greetings from down under. I was searching for the latest information on pray to god , I can see how I landed on your page. While Pray for the Ukraine wasn't exactly what I was looking for. (I was after pray to god related stuff) I ejoyed reading your blog, I'll come back agin to read future posts. Take Care.

March 24, 2006 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Mysticman, a true friend said...

I was out searching for how to pray related information, when I landed on your page. Lynn you have some good stuff there. While Pray for the Ukraine wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for how to pray, see you again some time.

April 8, 2006 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home