Thursday, November 11, 2004

Yeah, NaNoWriMo

Posted by Hello


That's me working away on my new book Undecided.

It's a cautionary tale about emotional abuse. As any good novel I write, it has murder, violence, secrets, deception, and cheating. I recount the 'funny' circumstances of the Law family how incidences of violence continue their effects many years and decades after they first inflicted their pain.

I've included working documents in previous posts as teasers. And to really confuse you, Chapters 1 &2 have now become Chapters Last and Next to Last.

See if you can guess the number I am thinking?

It's somewhere between 1 and a lot.

21 Praise:

Blogger maizzy, a true friend said...

so, you changed while i was away... great yah gots some comments box now!!! likies... goodies... heee... hope all was good with you... i was in california for 3wks it was great! yahs!! :)

November 12, 2004 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery photo blog site.

November 17, 2005 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Jump into my celebrity plastic surgery blog.

November 17, 2005 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Hey son, you need to check out my atlanta plastic surgery blog!

November 18, 2005 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Look who checking out my credit card blog?

November 20, 2005 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
I hope you can look through my plastic surgery michigan blog.

November 22, 2005 at 4:08 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
In my spare time I will look for your good plastic surgery blog.

November 23, 2005 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
I beg of you, just check out my plastic surgery california blog.

November 24, 2005 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
I hope you had a chance to check out my hollywood plastic surgery blog.

November 24, 2005 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
You got me! I will check out your michael jackson plastic surgery blog a.s.a.p!

November 25, 2005 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your plastic surgery dallas blog.

November 26, 2005 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
My plastic surgery gone bad blog, is something you need to peep out!

November 29, 2005 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Go and click my bad plastic surgery picture blog.

December 1, 2005 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please proceed to my plastic surgery texas blog when you find the time.

December 5, 2005 at 3:18 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Hey son, you need to check out my plastic surgery dallas blog!

December 9, 2005 at 3:34 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Search for my plastic surgery for man blog, please!

December 12, 2005 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
I can't explain, but you need to check my pre paid credit card blog!

December 13, 2005 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
You must peep out my risk of plastic surgery blog.

December 16, 2005 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery procedure blog.

December 16, 2005 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Please discover my plastic surgery georgia blog.

December 18, 2005 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Nd North Dakota House Cleaning, a true friend said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Want to see top notch work, peep my or oregon house cleaning blog site for the bomb work!

February 9, 2006 at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home