Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Christ Rose From The Dead

-|- Christ Rose From The Dead -|-:

The Apostles Creed

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
the Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord:

Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and buried.

He descended into hell.

The third day He arose again from the dead.

He ascended into heaven
and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,
whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.


I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy universal church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.

Amen.

28 Praise:

Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Check out my plastic surgery boston blog, you won't be sorry!

November 16, 2005 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Once you sign on, check for my plastic surgery california blog.

November 16, 2005 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Once you sign on, check for my bad plastic surgery blog.

November 18, 2005 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
I will give you access to jump to my celebrity plastic surgery photo blog.

November 19, 2005 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Check out the blog site with my hsbc credit card in it!

November 19, 2005 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Want to see top notch work, peep my plastic surgery st louis blog site for the bomb work!

November 19, 2005 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my plastic surgery st louis blog site.

November 20, 2005 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Check out the blog site with my plastic surgery san francisco in it!

November 20, 2005 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
I beg of you, just check out my plastic surgery tummy tuck blog.

November 21, 2005 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Look who checking out my plastic surgery photo blog?

November 22, 2005 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my plastic and reconstructive surgery blog site.

November 22, 2005 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Stop by and look at my plastic surgery procedure blog site.

November 25, 2005 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
I was in love with your plastic surgery kansas city blog site.

November 26, 2005 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Please proceed to my risk of plastic surgery blog when you find the time.

November 29, 2005 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
I want you to stop and compare with my celebrity plastic surgery photo blog.

November 30, 2005 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Check out my plastic surgery dallas blog, you won't be sorry!

November 30, 2005 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Stop by and visiit my low rate credit card blog!

November 30, 2005 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Go and find my plastic surgery breast implant blog.

December 1, 2005 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my celebrity plastic surgery blog

December 4, 2005 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Want to see top notch work, peep my plastic surgery phoenix blog site for the bomb work!

December 4, 2005 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Look into my celebrity plastic surgery photo blog.

December 9, 2005 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
I can't explain, but you need to check my demi moore plastic surgery blog!

December 13, 2005 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your breast plastic surgery blog.

December 15, 2005 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Please discover my michael jackson plastic surgery blog.

December 17, 2005 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
I can't explain, but you need to check my plastic surgery procedure blog!

December 18, 2005 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Credit Center, a true friend said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about credit cards for bad credit that covers credit cards for bad credit related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

December 27, 2005 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger House Cleaning, a true friend said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
I was in love with your ar arkansas house cleaning blog site.

February 9, 2006 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Credit Center, a true friend said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about credit cards for bad credit, please feel free to visit.

March 2, 2006 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home