Friday, December 31, 2004

Deported Wagdy Ghoneim's Previous Troubles with the Law

Muslims facing intolerance in Canada: ". . .in early January, Egyptian Shaykh Wagdy Ghoneim was arrested while trying to enter Canada, with a valid visitor's visa, from the US. During his 24-hour ordeal, Shaykh Ghoneim, who suffers from hypertension and heart problems, was humiliatingly handcuffed, strip searched, interrogated and jailed without an opportunity to get legal counsel on suspicion of affiliation with terrorist groups. Immigration officials also confiscated his blood pressure pills and sinus medication.

Only a few hours before his arrest, Shaykh Ghoneim, who had just finished an American speaking tour sponsored by the Muslim Arab Youth Association (MAYA), was issued a visitor's visa at the Canadian consular office in Detroit, Michigan."

Last week he'd denied ever being in Canada. . .

In January 1998, an Egyptian imam of the same age and with a name spelled almost identically -- Wagdy Ghoniem -- was arrested while trying to cross from Detroit to Canada. He was detained overnight and released, and an attorney for the cleric later told the news media that a Canadian immigration employee mistakenly suspected him of having links to terrorist groups.

It was not clear Monday whether the Anaheim mosque leader was the same man detained in Canada. Ghoneim's attorney said he knew nothing of the previous incident and said his client would not have been allowed to remain in the United States if he had any links to terrorism.

Strange events. . .

70 Praise:

Blogger maizzy, a true friend said...

hey!! Mr... Happy new year... all the best for 2005!!!

January 1, 2005 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger The Immigrant, a true friend said...

Now that's a post I can relate to. You really got me thinking, I enjoy reading this blog.

I don't know how others feel, but I'm definitely looking into Canada immigration as an option. The good ól US of A aint what it used to be.

September 30, 2005 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Roy Naka, a true friend said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of girl with dog for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on girl with dog. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

October 11, 2005 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger FXGUY, a true friend said...

Interesting topics and nice blog. Will check back regularly. I have a foreign exchange market site that deals with foreign exchange marketand blog that also deals with foreign exchange market related topics. Drop by if you have a chance.

October 11, 2005 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Adult Personals, a true friend said...

hey i got here searching for easy to get loan

You have such a high ranking for that
Top 3 for easy to get loan

easy to get loan

October 15, 2005 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Linux Unix, a true friend said...

Cute blog! Please visit my dog picture blog.

October 18, 2005 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Brian, a true friend said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a internet marketing seo site/blog. It pretty much covers internet marketing seo related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

October 29, 2005 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Azhar Hussein, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn!

Great post on Deported Wagdy Ghoneim's Previous Troubles with the Law. I'm gonna bookmark this blog and make sure I visit regularly!

Please check my site out if you get some time: Resell Rights eBooks

October 29, 2005 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Johnny Canuck, a true friend said...

I definitely don't have all the answers, but I know that as long as people keep sharing ideas like this, the truth will eventually reveal itself and maybe it can make a difference somewhere.

I think this blog rocks! Keep up the good work, I've bookmarked it and will definitely swing by again soon.

Feel free to pay a visit to my new immigration rule for canada site. It might not be your "cup of tea", but it covers new immigration rule for canada related topics.

October 29, 2005 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Johnny Canuck, a true friend said...

Now you've got me thinking Lynn. I really enjoyed your post about "Deported Wagdy Ghoneim's Previous Troubles with the Law , I found your blog while searching for independent immigration to canada news. I'll definitely pop around more often, keep us posted if you happen to dig up any more independent immigration to canada stuff.

October 29, 2005 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Azhar Hussein, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn!

Great post on Deported Wagdy Ghoneim's Previous Troubles with the Law. I'm gonna bookmark this blog and make sure I visit regularly!

Please check my site out if you get some time: Resell Rights eBooks

October 29, 2005 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Johnjon, a true friend said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about email marketing agency You should check it out sometime.

October 31, 2005 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Azhar Hussein, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn!

Great post on Deported Wagdy Ghoneim's Previous Troubles with the Law. I'm gonna bookmark this blog and make sure I visit regularly!

Please check my site out if you get some time: Resell Rights eBooks

November 1, 2005 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Azhar Hussein, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn!

Great post on Deported Wagdy Ghoneim's Previous Troubles with the Law. I'm gonna bookmark this blog and make sure I visit regularly!

Please check my site out if you get some time: Resell Rights eBooks

November 1, 2005 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Azhar Hussein, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn!

Great post on Deported Wagdy Ghoneim's Previous Troubles with the Law. I'm gonna bookmark this blog and make sure I visit regularly!

Please check my site out if you get some time: Resell Rights eBooks

November 2, 2005 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Brian, a true friend said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cnn safelist site/blog. It pretty much covers cnn safelist related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

November 2, 2005 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Brian, a true friend said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mailing list site/blog. It pretty much covers mailing list related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

November 3, 2005 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Dotmotor, a true friend said...

Can I tell your readers about good advertising on based email marketing permission vancouver Very thought provoking ideas in your blog.

November 7, 2005 at 5:23 AM  
Blogger Bri, a true friend said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a franchise payout payplan safelist site/blog. It pretty much covers franchise payout payplan safelist related stuff. Plus you can advertise to billions using our franchise payout payplan safelist tools.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

November 7, 2005 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Nick Roberts, a true friend said...

Great blog! You've got a real knack for writing Lynn, keep on rockin! I will definitely be checking in here again soon.

Your post about Deported Wagdy Ghoneim's Previous Troubles with the Law sure got my attention - I'll spread the word about it to my friends. Sure you won't mind a few more eyeballs on your work from the four corners of the earth? :-) Thanks for a great read!

November 13, 2005 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
In my spare time I will look for your plastic surgery miami blog.

November 16, 2005 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Hey why don't you peep my bad plastic surgery picture blog site.

November 19, 2005 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
I was in love with your plastic surgery before and after blog site.

November 19, 2005 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Check out the blog site with my plastic surgery colorado in it!

November 20, 2005 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Please come by and see my plastic surgery procedure blog.

November 22, 2005 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger SubmitterBizz.com, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here multi-safelist blaster.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
multi-safelist blaster

November 22, 2005 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Please discover my plastic surgery statistics blog.

November 23, 2005 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger SubmitterBizz.com, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here Safelist Submitter.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
Safelist Submitter

November 23, 2005 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
I can't explain, but you need to check my plastic surgery washington dc blog!

November 24, 2005 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
I want you to look for my beverly hills plastic surgery blog.

November 24, 2005 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery procedure blog!

November 25, 2005 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger incbizz, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here safelist blaster.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
safelist blaster

November 26, 2005 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your plastic surgery miami blog.

November 27, 2005 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Search for my nose plastic surgery blog, please!

November 28, 2005 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Please go over my travel reward credit card blog.

November 28, 2005 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger incbizz, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here responsive safelist.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
responsive safelist

November 29, 2005 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Where you been? You have got to look at my teen and plastic surgery blog!

November 30, 2005 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your plastic surgery phoenix blog.

November 30, 2005 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Please take a journey to my breast plastic surgery blog.

November 30, 2005 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger hassan, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn!

Great post on Deported Wagdy Ghoneim's Previous Troubles with the Law. I'm gonna bookmark this blog and make sure I visit regularly!

Please check my site out if you get some time: Resell Rights eBooks

December 1, 2005 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your plastic surgery texas blog.

December 2, 2005 at 2:47 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery photo blog.

December 2, 2005 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger SubmitterBizz.com, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here website promotion.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
website promotion

December 3, 2005 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
My plastic surgery california blog, is something you need to peep out!

December 5, 2005 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Go and find my plastic surgery photo blog.

December 6, 2005 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your blog.

December 7, 2005 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
I can't explain, but you need to check my bad plastic surgery picture blog!

December 8, 2005 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
It may look like it was hard work, but my southern california plastic surgery blog was simple.

December 10, 2005 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
I beg of you, just check out my plastic surgery hawaii blog.

December 10, 2005 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Go and click my plastic surgery before and after picture blog.

December 12, 2005 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery seattle blog.

December 12, 2005 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
I can't explain, but you need to check my arizona plastic surgery blog!

December 14, 2005 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger incbizz, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here Marketing Safe list.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
Marketing Safe list

December 17, 2005 at 2:37 AM  
Blogger roclin, a true friend said...

John, hope all is well with your" IM" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "ADVICE" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!

January 2, 2006 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger linroc, a true friend said...

Hey international friends! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the dating service maybe endless. Maybe I will have a better keyword, searching for match maker since my keyword "instant" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

January 5, 2006 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger sihrnguwhe0rh, a true friend said...

The ultimate internet marketing website is www.TheOnlinePromoters.com

January 6, 2006 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger linroc, a true friend said...

John, hope all is well with your" IM" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "ADVICE" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!

January 9, 2006 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger SubmitterBizz.com, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here responsive safelist.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
responsive safelist

January 12, 2006 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Kate, a true friend said...

As for this blog I think it's very cool. I often browse pictures of people and last time I found a site where you can find uk christian personals and rate many photos of singles who live in your city.

January 18, 2006 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger SubmitterBizz.com, a true friend said...

Hi Lynn, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here Safelist.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
Safelist

February 8, 2006 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Ny New York House Cleaning, a true friend said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Where you been? You have got to look at my nm new mexico house cleaning blog!

February 9, 2006 at 3:28 AM  
Blogger Scott A. Edwards, a true friend said...

Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self- discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site. It deals with stuff like, click here: internet marketing center and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my. way... Later, Scott.

June 1, 2006 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger incbizz, a true friend said...

Click On The Link Below To Get Free Info On Safelist Marketing Techniques. Its Free Info What Do You Have To Lose!
safelist advertising safelist advertising http://www.mysafelistnews.com

June 7, 2006 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger incbizz, a true friend said...

Click On The Link Below To Get Free Info On Safelist Marketing Techniques. Its Free Info What Do You Have To Lose!
safelist advertising safelist advertising http://www.mysafelistnews.com

June 9, 2006 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger incbizz, a true friend said...

Click On The Link Below To Get Free Info On Safelist Marketing Techniques. Its Free Info What Do You Have To Lose!
safelist advertising safelist advertising http://www.mysafelistnews.com

June 16, 2006 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger incbizz, a true friend said...

Click On The Link Below To Get Free Info On Safelist Marketing Techniques. Its Free Info What Do You Have To Lose!
safelist advertising safelist advertising http://www.mysafelistnews.com

June 21, 2006 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger incbizz, a true friend said...

Now You Can Easily Generate The Steady Flow Of Taffic Needed To Get The Results You Want. This Is One Of The Internet's Most Proven Traffic Generating Tools Ever Used. You Will Be Using The Very Same Tool That The Top Internet Marketers Use Every Day To Send There Sales Through The Roof And Build Those Huge Money Making Lists safelist submitter

September 16, 2006 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger incbizz, a true friend said...

Now You Can Easily Generate The Steady Flow Of Taffic Needed To Get The Results You Want. This Is One Of The Internet's Most Proven Traffic Generating Tools Ever Used. You Will Be Using The Very Same Tool That The Top Internet Marketers Use Every Day To Send There Sales Through The Roof And Build Those Huge Money Making Lists safelist mailer

September 16, 2006 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger incbizz, a true friend said...

Now You Can Easily Generate The Steady Flow Of Taffic Needed To Get The Results You Want. This Is One Of The Internet's Most Proven Traffic Generating Tools Ever Used. You Will Be Using The Very Same Tool That The Top Internet Marketers Use Every Day To Send There Sales Through The Roof And Build Those Huge Money Making Lists safelist marketing campaigns

September 20, 2006 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger incbizz, a true friend said...

Now You Can Easily Generate The Steady Flow Of Taffic Needed To Get The Results You Want. This Is One Of The Internet's Most Proven Traffic Generating Tools Ever Used. You Will Be Using The Very Same Tool That The Top Internet Marketers Use Every Day To Send There Sales Through The Roof And Build Those Huge Money Making Lists safelist software

September 27, 2006 at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home