Saturday, January 01, 2005

Apologizing for Stating What 'Jihad' Really Means

Robert Spencer said in HUMAN EVENTS ONLINE::: Apologizing for Stating What 'Jihad' Really Means

Instead of trying to intimidate Harvey, Hooper would make better use of his time by trying to craft a viable peaceful understanding of the passages of the Qur'an and Islamic tradition that radical Muslims like Azhar are using around the world today to "encourage killing." He might also consider lifting a finger to help root out terrorist activity from America's mosques. Until he does, and until he comes clean about CAIR's true goals and intentions (especially in light of the recent terrorism-related arrests of three of its employees), it is Hooper with his threats, bluster, and disingenuousness, who should apologize -- not Paul Harvey.

Ouch . . .

31 Praise:

Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Stop by and look at my the las vegas center for plastic surgery blog site.

November 16, 2005 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Check out my plastic surgery center blog, you won't be sorry!

November 18, 2005 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Want to see top notch work, peep my demi moore plastic surgery blog site for the bomb work!

November 18, 2005 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Once you sign on, check for my 0 apr credit card blog.

November 21, 2005 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Jump into my plastic surgery pic blog.

November 22, 2005 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Search for my bad celebrity plastic surgery picture blog, it will leave you speechless.

November 22, 2005 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Hey playa! You need to check out my plastic surgery procedure blog.

November 25, 2005 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
Stop by and look at my american board of plastic surgery blog site.

November 26, 2005 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery new york blog.

November 26, 2005 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
I hope you had a chance to check out my michael jackson plastic surgery blog.

November 27, 2005 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Sweetie, go and search my plastic surgery texas blog for what you need.

November 29, 2005 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
I know that you love my work so, look up my plastic surgery san francisco blog.

December 2, 2005 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Click on my plastic surgery dallas blog before its to late.

December 2, 2005 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Look into my plastic surgery san francisco blog.

December 2, 2005 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Click on my plastic surgery tummy tuck blog before its to late.

December 2, 2005 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Jump into my arizona center plastic surgery tucson az blog.

December 2, 2005 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please go over my plastic surgery tummy tuck blog.

December 3, 2005 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my bad celebrity plastic surgery!

December 7, 2005 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery illinois blog site.

December 8, 2005 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
I want you to look for my plastic surgery michigan blog.

December 8, 2005 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Please take a journey to my accept credit card blog.

December 10, 2005 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Check out my plastic surgery procedure blog, please!

December 12, 2005 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your southern california plastic surgery blog.

December 15, 2005 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya, a true friend said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Please discover my plastic surgery new york blog.

December 18, 2005 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Credit Center, a true friend said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering credit cards for bad credit related stuff. Feel free to visit my credit cards for bad credit site.

December 27, 2005 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger meland4258, a true friend said...

I was just going to let you know that I found this place to make great business cards. You can design your own and it has thousands of templates. You can put whatever you want on them and personalize them as much as you want. They are very handy. If your interested.
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=4848761673

December 29, 2005 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Sc South Carolina House Cleaning, a true friend said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Please go over my wi wisconsin house cleaning blog.

February 9, 2006 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Credit Center, a true friend said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering credit cards for bad credit related stuff. Feel free to visit my credit cards for bad credit site.

March 1, 2006 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger Paul Adams, a true friend said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found your site! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
loans center
It covers loans center related contents.
All the best!

May 17, 2006 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger James Baker, a true friend said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
loans center
It covers loans center related subjects.
Have a great day!

May 18, 2006 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger Meg Taylor, a true friend said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a dallas loans site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.

September 17, 2006 at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home